January 2016: 31 in 31
This January we are going to kick things up a notch and revive an old standing tradition here at 2 Fat Nerds. Challenges. In years past, I would dream up some crazy scheme, like run my ultramarthoner friend Mark into the ground by challenging his monthly mileage vs our entire teams . We have gotten away from challenges in part due to my laziness . . . so let's fix that and get back to it!
For all of our New Year Resolutioners!
- Start by walking one mile a day.
- Slowly increase your distance.
- Add in some jogging while you walk.
- Take a friend with you!
For those with a solid foundation:
- Run two to three miles, three times a week.
- Intersperse walk breaks as needed.
- Take a friend, seriously it is more fun!
I don't know who would want to do this:
- Up the ante by doing 31 miles a week.
- I don't have advice on how to accomplish this.
- Good luck, and don't subject your friends to this.
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Snow Shoeing